Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Hate Developers

When a greedy, smarmy smiling developer appeared on my doorstep over 3 years ago, asking me if I wanted to sell my home, I told him that I "might" for my price. Being a greedy, smarmy smiling developer, he offered $100,000 LESS than what I had told him. So for over 3 years he has been appearing and disappearing, and now is intent on staying in my beautiful neighborhood and ruining my life.

Not willing to be pushed around by this bully, I appealed City Hall's decision to grant him permits without sufficient parking, going up 6 stories when only 4 are allowed and I actually WON!!!!! Told that he was to get 19 parking spaces & deal with me fairly and without pushing me around, he decided that he would be a snake in the grass and find his parking stalls in hell. There's nowhere else to get them other than my property, so that's where the future tenants must be going to park.

Okay, now I have 111 units of homeless people, others who cannot afford housing, etc., and I am PAYING to build this monstrosity with the subsidies from the city and provincial governments. Glad to see my taxes are put to good use, protecting my life, etc., NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Even the MP called before the appeal hearing and wished me luck, the MLA's office also called and everyone I know has been 100% behind me....and many I don't know. So I am wondering how I can WIN against this puke-head and still lose??????? Something smells here and it isn't the cat's litter boxes.

Well, he wants the neighbor from hell? He has her, along with my 4 killer cats, and woe to the poor tenants who will have to bow down to Mr. Messiah of the Homeless and Downtrodden. I will NEVER sell him my property for his price, and thus, I am officially declaring war on Mr. Smarmy Smiling Developer From Hell and Beyond. Hear that, you creep???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment