Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Skunk Thief Bitch Visits and Robs

I am so mad - finally someone paid me the last installment of $500, after waiting all year, and some dear, sweet con artist wormed her way into my home the next day and stole it! I am mad at my stupidity, along with losing $540 in all, just when I thought I could get caught up on bills. I didn't even have that money for 24 hours before it was gone.

This dear, sweet thieving bitch had "car trouble" and needed to use my bathroom and phone. Like an idiot, I let her in and continued getting ready to go teach for a few hours over at the college. When she parked her ass down, I told her I had to go to work and I didn't have time for her to stay. "Oh, I'll leave right after you get me some water." Yeah, sure, just long enough to pounce on my purse that was sitting open, about 3 feet from her greedy, thieving paws. Immediately she hopped up, told me to have a wonderful day, and I was such a nice woman to let her in. I guess I was a nice, stupid, trusting woman, to let the likes of her into my house.

It's a good thing she didn't know what Linus was worth, or he'd be gone, too. But I must say, she was certainly interested in his new 'lion cut." Thankfully, Linus is still here, just as mischievous as ever...I wonder if I can teach him to kill skunks who appear on my doorstep.

The RCMP thought they knew about whom I was speaking - they "had dealt with her before." I am hoping they catch her, get me some restitution, and then I will pay for a security system, complete with camera, out of the money restored to me.

I am so sick of struggling, financially and professionally, and I think I am going to give a lot of thought to leaving this horrible city and house, although there are a lot of nice people here. In the meantime, my cats and I will be on the lookout for stinky skunks with bleached blonde hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment